Tuesday, July 14, 2015

About this Blog

    When I originally sat down and decided to start a blog, it was going to only be about makeup..that's it because that was all I knew how to do. I wasn't really into anything else as much. But then it took my husband to point out and show me that I could literally be the "whole package" but it took more than just a pretty face. It came down to style. From hairstyle to shoes.






   What good is having perfect makeup if you don't have the right look to go along with it!

    So I did my homework and I feel like the info I acquired is too good to keep to myself. I studied everything from hair to toenail polish and everything in between. I also took it a step further and studied clothing (style, fit, and color theory) and how to accessorize. 

    With that being said, I hope you enjoy the information I have provided for you!







    

   

    

     

No comments:

Post a Comment