Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Dewy Review

      Before I give any product an honest review, I always try it out for 30 days.

      Where do I begin? I LOVE this foundation. Not only is it great for drier skin but it gives you a fresh hydrated look thanks to its gel base.


     Anyway, due to the fact that my skin is light and olive, I always have to purchase 2 foundations...the Classic Ivory shade that every brand has and the 1 shade right under medium. In this case I bought 110 & 120. The price is not too shabby either, $6.49 each.

     What I found about this product is that you can build the coverage without it feeling heavy & it gives your skin the ultimate hydrated look. I did my usual highlighting routine after I applied foundation but to tell you the truth I didn't need that much.

      Oh and the all day staying power is magnificent.  So out of 5 stars I give this product 5 stars!

    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment